If you had decided to spend some time with the escort, then the next thing to learn about is how you can contact one from the best escort site. It is good if you learn what to do to ensure that things get easier for you and for your potential date.
- Be calm and be yourself: many escorts work as professional and they cannot judge you when you have the normal human emotions such as anxiety. She is also human.
- Check the law: make sure that there is no law you are breaking by contacting an escort.
- Read the ad of an escort, additional information or her website: if you read all information you can about an escort, it will reduce the chances of rejection and you will be on the same page with the escort when you call.
- Known her name and phone number; if you call and start to ask who you are, it will not be impressive.
- Know the time before you call: if an escort works during daytime, she cannot be happy when you call at 4am.
- Decide on why you are calling: are you calling to enjoy a romantic relationship or you may be expecting that she will hurt you or that she will blowup as a doll. You may call just to talk dirty at the phone, making a wife jealous or just getting caught. Be aware that she may not be willing to tolerate such behavior.
How to make a call
Take deep breath, think about something nice and smile before you dial: make sure that the number is not blocked since most escorts do not answer if a number had been blocked.
If she answers, greet and says who you are and confirm whom you talk to: if you have called the agency, you may talk to the booking agent so you should also be aware of what to say in this case. When you are talking to the escort, you should continue to smile.
Talk how you came to know about her and if it was through an ad or a recommendation: talk to her as you do with someone else in the professional.
Confirm what you read: read from her website her general terms and read again her website to know when she is available. You should not try to make her to repeat information she had given before.
Do not ask about the activities she can do and do not use acronyms or code words. Give her the details of how you can meet and how she can contact you.